Manuscript Assessment Service
Get fine quality structural editing of your fiction or non-fiction manuscript. An in-depth constructive editorial report on your manuscript.
Our editors browse, digest and absorb your work, then they’ll tell you ways to boost it. It’s as straightforward as that.
Your manuscript assessment can offer you careful, structural editorial feedback on your work as well as a careful recommendation on the way to address any issues raised. Plus, you’ll be ready to raise your editor follow-up questions about your report and various approaches you would possibly take. Because our aim, always, is to provide you the simplest potential probability to urge printed.
WHY USE US?
The professional editorial recommendation remains the gold-standard thanks to improving any manuscript, and our editors are the simplest obtainable, anywhere. Meet our superb editors.
Therefore we’ve with success paired authors and editors for over twelve years, and nobody is aware of this space higher. Place simply: we tend to get writers printed. Read our success stories.
“Editorial feedback has been completely central to my very own success. That’s why we tend to wished to make an impressive editorial service for writers all over. Because we tend to recruit the simplest editors out there. We tend to pay them well. We tend to monitor their work. So we tend to perpetually demand excellence. And once we see work that’s genuinely market-ready, we tend to do what we are able to urge an agent on board. Furthermore we tend to don’t charge for that agent-hunting service: it’s a real privilege to assist.“
Length of editorial reports: Minimum three,000 words for extended manuscripts (60K words and over). Shorter manuscripts can usually get shorter reports.
Opportunity to raise questions: affirmative. When you’ve received your editorial report, you’ll get the prospect to raise your editor queries.
- Help with agent submissions: affirmative no intercalary value. See the information below.
- Discounts: For members of Jericho Writers. Because second browse assessments also have entitled to 100% off!
- Genres accepted: All (Fiction and Non-fiction).
- Manuscript length: Any.
- Report/editing type: Structural editing this deals with all aspects of your work from character to prose, and plot to pacing. It’s not identified as a line-by-line edit (see our copy editing services.)
- Work with writers from: round the world.
- Cost: Depends on length – Get a value here.
- Editors: the simplest within the business! Read the list.
- Turnaround time: typically 3-4 weeks.